Saturday, February 16, 2013

David O. Russell re-uniting with Cooper, Lawrence, and Bale!

Feb. 16 -

YES! News concerning Russell's upcoming move American Bullshit: Bradley Cooper, Jennifer Lawrence, and Christian Bale will all be starring in it! Lawrence and Bale will be playing man and wife, and according to IMDB Bradley Cooper will be playing Jimmy Boyle, though having never read the book I have no idea who that is. Again from IMDB, the plot of the movie is "An FBI sting operation in the 1970's called Abscam leads to the conviction of United States Congressmen." All I can say is that I hope Bradley Cooper plays a corrupt politician. He would be awesome at that. The rest of the cast (so far) is made up of Amy Adams, Jeremy Renner, and Louis C.K. (!) At this point I am beyond excited for this! I love political type movies, and if you add Russell and the cast, that's practically a guaranteed great movie.

P.S.
I also realize this isn't an obscure film. But Russell's mainly an indie director, and this news was too awesome not talk about.

No comments:

Post a Comment